Wake up to the sound of the Salmon River right outside your back door.
Views: The Stagecoach Inn is located on the banks the Salmon river. The entire back section of the motel has riverfront access. You can choose a grass level room with direct access to the lawn area and river, or one of our balcony rooms with fabulous views of the river and Continental Divide.
Access: For those who prefer easy-access, the main floor rooms along the front have sliding glass doors leading directly to the room. Unload your car and walk right in!
Economical: Those looking for our most economical choices will enjoy the parking lot, mountain side of the Inn. Both main level and upstairs levels have balconies overlooking Salmon’s historical CCC rock wall. Though they don’t overlook the river, these rooms still have a wonderful view of the western mountains leading into the Frank Church River of No Return Wilderness Area and are equally comfortable.
We’re The Best: The Stagecoach Inn has been Salmon’s best choice since it was built in the 70’s. The Inn was originally built with beautiful beams from Salmon’s historical lumber beam plant and has interior brick room walls. The way things used to be built! The structure is sound, the rooms are quiet, the river is therapeutic and the result: a wonderful night’s rest!
We have recently remodeled with newly tiled bathrooms and vanities, painted walls and carpeted rooms. You’ll enjoy our new and comfortable mattresses, comforters and soft towels! Many of our rooms now have flat screen TV’s, desks and recliners.
- 101 spacious rooms – 65 with private balconies
- Suites include refrigerators, microwaves and flat screen TV’s
- Two convention rooms for meetings, gatherings…
- 98% non-smoking
- Pet friendly rooms with a spacious pet area
- Free in-room wireless high-speed Internet Access
- New riverside master suite with private jacuzzi tub, full kitchen and a balcony overlooking the Salmon River
- At this time we do not have a fitness room, but who needs a fitness room when we have a trail head right from the parking lot that will take you down to the Island park. Stroll along the river or take the walking bridge into town. Enjoy the Osprey nests, birds of prey and abundant wildlife. No other hotel can offer this type of fitness room!
Need plenty of room to park your rig or RV? Our large parking lot has easy access of Highway 93 – Plenty of room for Trucks and Trailers
- Airport shuttles
- Complimentary, nutritious continental breakfast
- Coffee, tea and hot cocoa in lobby 24 hours
- Business center with computer, printer and fax machine
- Two laundry centers
- Swimming pool and outdoor hot tub – (May to September)
- Winter plug-ins
- Restaurants and downtown businesses within walking distance
- Beautiful grass lawn right on the river with guest patio tables and chair
- Tesla Charging Station – 14Kw